use tarot to resolve problems, make decisions & reach goals.
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE.
CLASS TAUGHT BY
- Psychic Ralph (see bio)
- FREE for Out & Out members
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE
- All levels are welcome.
- Don’t be shy if you’re a beginner 🙂
- Ralph will start with one class to see if there’s enough interest to offer more.
- If other classes are offered, you can come and go as you please. There is no beginning or end to this program.
- Maximum 8 participants
- Comfortable and sturdy seating will be provided.
LENGTH OF CLASS
- 3.5 hours
- 650 Parliament Street (see map)
- You’ll receive Ralph’s buzz code and apartment number in your Confirmation Email (after booking) Please check your “junk folder.”
- Visitor Parking is available at Ralph’s building for $3 per half hour. See map
- Street parking is also available.
- Ralph has two siamese cats.
- If you’re sensitive to fragrances, Ralph uses essential oils and occasionally burns incense (sorry!).
- Ralph’s building and apartment are wheelchair accessible.
- However, his bathroom has a narrow entrance and doesn’t have handrails.
WHAT TO BRING
- A positive attitude and an open mind
- A notepad
- A pen
- A printout of the Cheat Sheet
- Four printouts of the Worksheets
- A clipboard (so you can write on your Worksheets)
- Tarot cards
- Ralph keeps his home chilly all year round, so please bring a light sweater.
HOW TO PREPARE
- Before coming to class, please think of ONE problem, decision, or realistic goal you’d like to explore
- Also, please read this article by Ralph.
- If you’re a beginner, please consider using Ralph’s Cheat Sheet to write the meanings on each card in your deck. If you go this route, please use an Ultrafine Sharpie and give the cards time to dry before putting them back in the deck. This will make your readings much faster. Please note: Ralph doesn’t use reverse cards in his readings, so there’s only one meaning per card. Another option is to purchase the Apprentice Tarot Deck — which has the meanings already written on each card.
- Each participant will lead the class for 20-minutes.
- When it’s your turn to lead, you’ll start by sharing a problem, difficult decision, or specific goal you’d like to explore with the class.
- While you’re discussing your situation, your classmates will shuffle their decks and pull three cards. Each classmate will be given TWO MINUTES to share insights about your situation. You’ll continue receiving this feedback until your 20 minutes runs out.
- As leader, you decide how your 20 minutes are used. Some participants may choose to be brief about their situation so they can receive as many readings as possible. While others may need more time to discuss the complexities of their situation — and consequently receive fewer readings. It’s up to you 🙂
- An alarm will be set to 18 minutes. Once it goes off, you’ll have two minutes to wrap things up before leadership is passed to the next member.
- Half way through the class will be a 10-minute break.
TERMS & GUIDELINES
- Please arrive on time for class.
- Please turn off your phone during class.
- Please do not bring food to Ralph’s home. Feel free to bring bottled water.
- Please do not judge or shame others for their political views, race, culture, gender-identity, lifestyle, personal choices, income, body type, or spiritual beliefs.
- When sharing insights PLEASE KEEP IT POSITIVE. No doom and gloom is allowed.
- Please do not book this class unless you’re 100% certain you can attend. However, if you show any symptoms of the flu or Covid, please let Ralph know you can’t attend.
- All participants must wear a mask at all times during class.
- Please do not interrupt others while they’re speaking. However, Ralph reserves the right to interrupt participants who violate these terms or go over time.
- When sharing insights with other members, please keep it brief so everyone has a chance to speak. If you have a lot to say, offer the member your contact info so you can have a lengthier discussion.
- All participants agree that anything said in these classes is 100% confidential.
- If you’re not comfortable sharing a problem, goal or decision with the group, this class might not be for you 🙁
- Try to avoid giving advice. Offering feedback is more respectful. Please read this article.
- If you find an insight triggering, please remain calm. Insights that hit a nerve are always worth investigating.
- No one expects you to be an expert tarot reader at the very beginning. If you’re new to tarot, please be patient with yourself and willing to fumble your way through this 🙂
- Smoking is permitted on Ralph’s balcony. Please keep the balcony door closed at all times. If the air conditioner is running, please keep your distance so your smoke isn’t sucked into Ralph’s apartment. Please use the ashtray provided (do not throw butts over the balcony). After each cigarette, please use a breath mint and hand sanitizer to minimize the smell.
- This is not group therapy. If you struggle with mental health, please seek medical assistance.
- All insights shared in these classes are for entertainment purposes only.
TO BOOK, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW & MAKE PAYMENT