Hire us for your party!

Hire Toronto's best Psychics! Talented entertainment for your bachelorette, stagette, corporate event, Christmas party, baby or bridal shower. Book now!Hire our talented Psychics as entertainment for your bachelorette, stagette, corporate event, Christmas party, baby or bridal shower.

Established in 2003, the Psychic Brunch has been featured on  CTV NewsONE Network, blogTO24 Hours, CityTV, and much more.

FEES

The fee to book our Psychics is $150/hour per Psychic, with a two-hour minimum.

If your event is outside downtown Toronto, you’ll need to cover the cost of return taxi fare for each Psychic. Also, if our Psychics are asked to wear business attire, formal wear, or special costumes, an additional $200 fee per Psychic applies.

PAYMENT TERMS

A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking — paid via e-transfer. The remaining 75% must be paid upon arrival by certified cheque or money order (payable to the Rainbow Association of Canadian Artists — the non-profit organization we support).

REQUIREMENTS

Each Psychic can only perform a maximum of 10 readings per hour — with  a 10-minute break every hour. Please provide each Psychic with a space that isn’t too noisy, a small table, and two sturdy chairs.

BOOK NOW

FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.